Extracting Safety and Toxicity Knowledge
||Paul Milligan, Senior Application Specialist
||To be announced, please contact us for a recorded version of this webinar
||45 minutes including Q&A
The advantages of extracting potential safety and toxicity issues from existing literature can be enormously beneficial financially if done early enough in the drug development pipeline. This webinar illustrates how using Linguamatics' agile text mining software, I2E, can aid this process significantly.
The webinar will show, through a series of examples and demonstrations, how I2E can be used to uncover assertions, facts and relationships which indicate potential safety and toxicity issues documented in previous experimental and trial data.
In this webinar you will learn...
- How to search for references to known toxicity
- How to find relationships between known toxins and the current drug
- How to extract dosages of drugs
- How to find if the compound has been tested before, for which disease and how big the study was
Who should attend?
This webinar provides guidance on using I2E with data stored on the ClinicalTrials.gov site for those working in the following areas:
- Informaticians, Information Professionals, Researchers, Managers
- Pharma, Biotech and related industries
- Responsibility for:
- Therapeutic Areas
- Target ID/Validation
- Biomarker Discovery
- Systems Biology
- Translational Medicine
- Competitive Intelligence
If you are interested in other webinars that Linguamatics have presented, take a look at the archive of Previous Webinars. If you would like access to our recorded webinars please fill our our information request form.