Dates: Monday October 13 – Wednesday October 15, 2014
Venue: Hyatt Regency Newport, 1 Goat Island, Newport, RI, USA, 02840
Super Early Bird rate to July 31: $175
Early Bird rate August 1 - September 12: $225
Standard rate from September 13: $295
We're pleased to announce our return to the beautiful and historic city of Newport, Rhode Island, at the Hyatt Regency Newport Hotel & Spa.
The hotel is surrounded by Narragansett Bay, next to the famous Newport marina and boasts extensive grounds and facilities including a swimming pool, Stillwater Spa and close proximity to the famous Newport National Golf Club.
Confirmed industry speakers
- Mick Correll, Genospace
Personalized Medicine in Cancer
- Jonathan Hartmann, Georgetown University Medical Center
Using I2E to improve patient care: A year in review
- Elzbieta Skrzypek, Cell Signalling Technology
Searching scientific literature for a public database - the PhosphoSitePlus case
- Jonathan Keeling, Boehringer Ingelheim
Integration of Text Mining into the Transmart Knowledge Management Platform
Please email email@example.com if you're interesting in sharing your work.
The Summit will include:
- Customer presentations featuring best practice, case studies and insights on practical approaches to text mining and knowledge discovery
- Presentations covering what's new in I2E, looking ahead at developments in the pipeline and future directions for text mining and knowledge discovery
- Round table discussions covering important topics and challenges in the field of text mining and knowledge discovery
- Opportunities to network with peers and with Linguamatics experts
- Hands-on workshops, giving new and experienced users the opportunity to explore the full capabilities of I2E, and discuss best practice in consultation with Linguamatics experts
- Healthcare track to discuss best practice and use of NLP in healthcare
- Evening social events
- Partner presentations and exhibits
back to top
Agenda to be announced
To get a flavor of the event download last year's agenda
Who should attend?
- New and experienced users of Linguamatics and other text mining software
- Any professionals interested in the mining and analysis of textual information
For partner rates and exhibiting opportunities, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org