About the Summit
Linguamatics Text Mining Summit and I2E
Healthcare Hackathon 2015
Dates: Monday October 12 – Wednesday October 14, 2015
Venue: Hyatt Regency Newport, 1 Goat Island, Newport, RI, USA, 02840
Featuring customer use cases in the life sciences and healthcare, hands-on training, and new healthcare hackathon. More details to be announced soon.
Super Early Bird Rate until July 3, 2015.
Confirmed 2015 speakers so far include:
- Eric Su, Lilly
- Jonathan Hartmann, Georgetown University Medical Center
- Julia Heinrich, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Samir Courdy, University of Utah, Huntsman Cancer Institute
- Jonathan Keeling and Jon Hill, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Madhusudan Natarajan, Shire Pharmaceuticals
- Copyright Clearance Center
Interested in speaking at the TMS 2015? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Text Mining Summit 2014 was a huge success; read about it on our blog.
Attendees registered for last year and this year's event included representatives from AbbVie, Agios Pharmaceuticals, AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Cambridge Semantics, Cell Signaling Technology, Copyright Clearance Center, Johnson & Johnson, Gilead, GSK, Lilly, Merck, MUSC, Nordic Cochrane Center, Roche, Shire Pharmaceuticals, Spartanburg Regional Healthcare,Sanofi and Thomson Reuters.
The Summit included:
- Customer presentations featuring best practice, case studies and insights on practical approaches to text mining and knowledge discovery
- Presentations covering what's new in I2E, looking ahead at developments in the pipeline and future directions for text mining and knowledge discovery
- Round table discussions covering important topics and challenges in the field of text mining and knowledge discovery
- Opportunities to network with peers and with Linguamatics experts
- Hands-on workshops, giving new and experienced users the opportunity to explore the full capabilities of I2E, and discuss best practice in consultation with Linguamatics experts
- Healthcare track to discuss best practice and use of NLP in healthcare
- Evening social events
- Partner presentations and exhibits
5 Reasons delegates attend the TMS:
1. Gain first-hand knowledge and
experience on how structured and
unstructured content can be mined to
uncover valuable information
2. Gain hands-on experience of NLP
text mining through workshops and
3. Understand the challenges other
pharmaceutical and healthcare professionals are facing and explore
solutions to these challenges
4. Gain a better understanding of NLP
text mining and where it can fit into
5. Network and exchange ideas with peers and text mining experts
“One of the best summits and training sessions I have ever attended. The pioneering NLP efforts, and users responsiveness is unmatched by any other text mining (NLP) vendor. The Linguamatics approach & I2E system is relatively intuitive, easy to manage, powerful and useful.”
"Both workshops were very useful. I enjoyed the interactive format"
"This is such a great meeting, it's so good to hear from other people all the different ways in which they're using I2E"
“I have been going to conferences for 15 years and this one is the best one”
"Congrats on a great user meeting - the talks were quite excellent."
"Very useful conference."
back to top