Dates: Monday October 7 – Wednesday October 9, 2013
Venue: Hyatt Regency Newport, 1 Goat Island, Newport, RI, USA, 02840
This year’s meeting will take place on October 7th to 9th in the beautiful and historic city of Newport, Rhode Island, at the Hyatt Regency Newport Hotel & Spa.
The hotel is surrounded by Narragansett Bay, next to the famous Newport marina and boasts extensive grounds and facilities including a swimming pool, Stillwater Spa and close proximity to the famous Newport National Golf Club.
CALL FOR SPEAKERS
If you would like to share any of your experiences with text mining and text analytics, by presenting at the Linguamatics Text Mining Summit, please email email@example.com
The Summit will include:
- Customer presentations featuring best practice, case studies and insights on practical approaches to text mining and knowledge discovery
- Presentations covering what's new in I2E, looking ahead at developments in the pipeline and future directions for text mining and knowledge discovery
- Round table discussions covering important topics and challenges in the field of text mining and knowledge discovery
- Opportunities to network with peers and with Linguamatics experts
- Hands-on workshops, giving new and experienced users the opportunity to explore the full capabilities of I2E, and discuss best practice in consultation with Linguamatics experts
- Evening social events
- Parallel tracks on Wednesday morning
- Partner presentations and exhibits
back to top
Who should attend?
- New and experienced users of Linguamatics and other text mining software
- Any professionals interested in the mining and analysis of textual information
For partner rates and exhibiting opportunities, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org