Dates: Monday October 12 – Wednesday October 14, 2015
Venue: Hyatt Regency Newport, 1 Goat Island, Newport, RI, USA, 02840
Featuring customer use cases in the life sciences and healthcare, hands-on training, and new I2E Healthcare Hackathon. Provisional Agenda
Super Early Bird rate until July 3: $175
Early Bird rate July 4 - September 18: $225
Standard registration rate September 18 - October 12: $295
Confirmed 2015 speakers so far include:
- Eric Su, Lilly
Extracting Summary Statistics from Clinical Trial Reports
- Jonathan Hartmann, Georgetown University Medical Center
Extracting and applying information from full text scientific articles for patient care
- Jonathan Keeling and Jon Hill, Boehringer Ingelheim
Read Alert – Using I2E for automated and centralized alerting of new targets.
- Wendy Cornell, Retired, Merck
Extracting conclusions and interpretations from internal preclinical safety reports using I2E
- Copyright Clearance Center
Easy access to full text articles for text mining: a new service, a new era
- Jason Evans and Steve Aviv, Pentavere
- Cory Brouwer, University of North Carolina, Charlotte
- Matthew Crawford, Pfizer
- Julia Heinrich, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Samir Courdy, Huntsman Cancer Institute, University of Utah
- Madhusudan Natarajan, Shire Pharmaceuticals
Interested in speaking at the TMS 2015? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Summit includes:
- Customer presentations featuring best practice, case studies and insights on practical approaches to text mining and knowledge discovery
- Presentations covering what's new in I2E, looking ahead at developments in the pipeline and future directions for text mining and knowledge discovery
- Roundtable Discussions covering important topics and challenges in the field of text mining and knowledge discovery
- Opportunities to network with peers and with Linguamatics experts
- Hands-on workshops, giving new and experienced users the opportunity to explore the full capabilities of I2E, and discuss best practice in consultation with Linguamatics experts
- Healthcare track to discuss best practice and use of NLP in healthcare
- Evening social events
- Partner presentations and exhibits
5 Reasons delegates attend the TMS:
1. Gain first-hand knowledge and
experience on how structured and
unstructured content can be mined to
uncover valuable information
2. Gain hands-on experience of NLP
text mining through workshops and
3. Understand the challenges other
pharmaceutical and healthcare professionals are facing and explore
solutions to these challenges
4. Gain a better understanding of NLP
text mining and where it can fit into
5. Network and exchange ideas with peers and text mining experts
This year we are introducing the first-ever I2E Healthcare Hackathon for I2E users who are mining clinical and EHR data.
The Text Mining Summit includes hands-on training opportunities across all experience levels. Check out the 12 workshops offered this year.
This year we have an exciting range of Roundtable Discussion topics covering real world data, patents, patient information and more. Roundtable topic descriptions.
“One of the best summits and training sessions I have ever attended. The pioneering NLP efforts, and users responsiveness is unmatched by any other text mining (NLP) vendor. The Linguamatics approach & I2E system is relatively intuitive, easy to manage, powerful and useful.”
"Both workshops were very useful. I enjoyed the interactive format"
"This is such a great meeting, it's so good to hear from other people all the different ways in which they're using I2E"
“I have been going to conferences for 15 years and this one is the best one”
"Congrats on a great user meeting - the talks were quite excellent."
"Extremely useful conference."
back to top