Mining Patents with I2E:
A new and agile approach to text mining patent claims and grants
||Guy Singh, Senior Product Manager
||To be announced
||45 minutes including Q&A
I2E is currently used extensively to text mine data from third party data sources. Linguamatics now offers a cloud based patent text mining service which includes full hosting of the software and patent data.
This webinar will focus on how natural language processing can be used on full text patent claims/grants to extract the relevant facts and documents to your patent search with both Linguamatics hosted data as well as other 3rd party data sources (IBM, Thomson Reuters, Minesoft etc). It will illustrate how using text mining techniques can offer a more advanced and efficient approach to answering questions from the patent literature, showing how a wide range of concepts can automatically be recognised to help interpret the meaning of the patent documents and demonstrate this with a number of use cases.
In this webinar you will learn how I2E can be used to...
- Answer questions on freedom-to-operate, prior art, landscaping and competitive intelligence
- Extract concepts such as organisations, numerical information, chemicals, drugs, diseases
- Recognise relationships between concepts
- Pinpoint the exact location of the relevant information in the documents
- Extract claims chained together (one claim referring to another)
- Find information in tables
Who should attend?
- Patent Analysts
- Informaticians, Information Professionals, Researchers, Managers
- Responsibility for:
- Intellectual Property
- Competitive Intelligence
If you are interested in other webinars that Linguamatics have presented, take a look at the archive of previous webinars. If you would like access to our recorded webinars please fill our our information request form.