About the Conference | Agenda | Confirmed Speakers | Partners | Register
Linguamatics Spring Users Conference 2014
Dates: Monday 7th to Wednesday 9th April 2014
Venue: Hilton Doubletree Hotel, Granta Place, Mill Lane, Cambridge CB2 1RT, UK
>>Registration is now open!<<
Super Early Bird rate to 31/1/2014:£100
Early Bird from 1/2/2014 to 14/3/2014: £150
Standard rate from 15/3/2014 to 6/4/2014: £195
Fees cover conference and workshops attendance, and all food and beverages provided during the event
The Linguamatics Spring Users Conference 2014 will be held at the Hilton Doubletree Hotel, overlooking the picturesque River Cam, in the heart of the historic city of Cambridge.
The Linguamatics Spring Users Conference will provide new, experienced and potential users of Linguamatics I2E software an excellent opportunity to explore the latest trends in natural language processing-based text mining. Delegates will discover how I2E is delivering valuable intelligence from text in a range of applications, as well as have an opportunity to network with the Linguamatics community.
The conference dinner will take place at the beautiful St Catherine's College, one of the oldest colleges of the University of Cambridge.
Five reasons to attend
1. To hear use cases, best practice and insights on practical approaches to NLP text mining and knowledge discovery from customers and experienced users of Linguamatics I2E
2. To learn about the latest developments in I2E along with upcoming research projects and demos
3. To discuss important topics and challenges with peers in the roundtable session
4. To gain hands-on experience of I2E at the training workshops and have direct contact with Linguamatics expert staff
5. To exchange and network with other people who use the tool and share learning experiences
"Interesting presentations. Good idea to have a more interactive session after lunch! I think that worked well."
"Both workshops were very useful. I enjoyed the interactive format"
"Impressed you tried to do demos - these really add to the experience (rather than mock-ups"
"Very useful conference."
Who should attend?
New and experienced users of Linguamatics I2E and other text mining software
Any professionals interested in the mining and analysis of textual information
If you are interested in sharing your experiences with text mining, NLP or text analytics by presenting at the Spring Users Conference 2014, please email email@example.com.
For partner rates and exhibiting opportunities, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org