July 8 2016
This Saturday, July 9, 2016, NLP-based text mining pioneers Linguamatics celebrate 15 years as the text analytics leader in the life science and healthcare markets.
Here are 15 things you may not know about Linguamatics:
- We were founded by 4 computer science PhDs
- 3 of the 4 founders are still involved in the day-to-day running of the company
- We're the only NLP text mining tool dedicated to life sciences and healthcare
- In 2014 we won the prestigious Queen's Award for Enterprise in International Trade
- We are members of HIMSS, AMIA and are actively involved in the CI4CC community
- Over 20 different nationalities work at Linguamatics
- Every Friday at 3pm UK time the Cambridge office gets together for cake
- Researchers using Linguamatics I2E experience 10x to 1000x time savings to answer complex questions over conventional literature search
- We achieved an F1-score of 91.7% in the 2014 i2b2 Cardiac risk factors challenge
- 17 of the top 20 pharma companies use Linguamatics I2E
- Our software is available in-house and in the cloud but we can also take a hybrid approach with our unique federated architecture
- Customers love our support "I am so very appreciative that you are always [there] to support us. Awesome work!"
- Linguamatics has been named in KMWorld’s list of “100 Companies That Matter in Knowledge Management” for 3 years running
- We have an excellent customer retention rate - "I2E is awesome! No way at all we could duplicate these efforts manually."
- In 2016, we received the Frost & Sullivan Market Leadership Award