4 strategies you need to maximize the value of your data assets
How can you get your drug to market faster? This webinar will discuss four strategies for maximizing the value of your data assets using analytics to optimize speed to business insight.
Join Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Linguamatics as they discuss accelerating your company’s data analytics capabilities. This webinar will provide use cases that illustrate how you can use text analytics across the drug development pipeline to support better-informed business decisions and gain competitive advantage.
Register for free at www.pharmexec.com/pe/speed
Event time: 11:00 am EST / 10:00 am CST / 8:00 am PST
In this session you will learn how to:
- Maximize your data assets by understanding what you have internally and what you’re getting ready to acquire
- Reduce the time and cost of your clinical trials—therefore reducing time to market
- Get it right the first time with regulatory authorities
- Make sure not to impose clinical risk and focus on patient safety (understanding EHR data)
Who should attend?
- CXO—CFO, COO, CMO, etc.
- CIO and IT Decision Makers
- Executives within the Clinical/R&D, Manufacturing/Supply Chain and Sales/Marketing organizations
Steve Figman, MBA, CSSGB
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Life
Science Centre of Excellence
Dr. Jane Reed
Head of Life Science Strategy
For questions, contact Daniel Graves: email@example.com