When: Tuesday, October 8, 2019 | Time: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Where: Convene Philadelphia, 2001 Market Street, Commerce Square, Philadelphia PA 19103
Linguamatics will be hosting a healthcare AI/Natural Language Processing seminar on Tuesday October 8, 2019, in Philadelphia, PA. The event will take a deep dive into how to make the most of unstructured data and will look at medical use cases using AI/NLP.
Speakers include Independence Blue Cross, Advent Advisory Group, HighPoint Solutions, Linguamatics and IQVIA.
Presentations will cover the following areas:
- Payers perspective - NLP use cases - Jim Denyer, Independence Blue Cross
- The potential for NLP in quality reporting - Matthew Flores, Advent Advisory Group
- Best Practices for Data Management for Payers and Providers - Adam Mariano, Highpoint Solutions
- OMOP CDM for outcomes analysis and Real World Evidence (RWE) - Kristin Kostka, IQVIA
- Social determinates of health (SDoH) for predictive models
- Supporting quality measures with augmented intelligence
- Patient safety nets to identify high risk individuals using unstructured data
The seminar will be an interactive meeting and will include live demonstrations pertinent to both healthcare providers and payers.