When: Thursday, April 4, 2019| Time: 9.30am - 3.30pm
Where: Harvey Amphitheater in Georgetown University School of Medicine's Medical Dental Building.
Join Linguamatics and Georgetown University for a complimentary seminar on Thursday, April 4. Healthcare industry leaders will share their real-life use cases on how NLP technology is improving patient outcomes and unlocking key insights from unstructured text.
Learn about real-life text mining examples including:
- Extracting EMR for real world evidence data
- Supporting patient safety net, prior authorization and other real-time NLP applications
- NLP in oncology including tumor characteristics and biomarkers
- HEDIS quality metrics extraction to reduce manual chart review
- NLP and precision medicine; mining for phenotypes and assessing Variants of Unknown Significance
Register for free now!