Natural Language Processing Seminar: Hosted by Drexel University
Join Linguamatics and Drexel University College of Medicine for a complimentary seminar on Thursday, June 22. Pharmaceutical and Healthcare industry leaders will share their real-life use cases on how NLP technology is improving patient outcomes and unlocking key insights from unstructured text.
Learn about real-life text mining examples from:
- Smita Mitra, Principal Data Scientist, Data Sciences, Janssen Pharmaceutical (Topic: Leveraging NLP/Text-Mining for Effective Machine Learning)
- Y. Jesse Zlatsin, Manager of Product Development & Optimization, Penn Medicine (Topic: PennSeek - Turning Search into Research)
- Phillip Howell, Director, RealHealthData (Topic: Understanding Treatment Patterns for improved Clinical Decision Making using NLP on Real World Data)
- Walter Niemczura, Director, Application Development, Drexel University College of Medicine
- Simon Beaulah, Senior Director, Healthcare, Linguamatics (Topic: State of the Art Healthcare NLP Applications)
- John Brimacombe, Executive Chairman, Linguamatics (Topic: Latest Advances in NLP and Text Mining)
All sessions will be held at Drexel University Creese Student Center: Behrakis Grand Hall
Registration is free, but sign up is required. Space is limited - sign up now to secure your spot!