Webinar: Enhancing enterprise search using I2E Semantic Enrichment
This webinar is aimed at providing you with an overview of I2E Semantic Enrichment, a solution designed to integrate with existing search engines to make them semantically aware.
The webinar will explain how the I2E Semantic Enrichment solution allows existing enterprise level search engines (e.g. Microsoft SharePoint, Apache Solr) to consume documents with semantically enriched metadata.
During this session we will explain how semantic enhancement of search using a combination of domain knowledge and powerful NLP algorithms can add value to enterprise search platforms. We will illustrate how taking this approach enhances the experience of enterprise search users by allowing them to retrieve more relevant results faster, using interfaces they are already familiar with.
Guy Singh, Senior Product Manager
Dates & times
Thursday, 11 September 2014 at 4pm BST, 5pm CET, 11am EDT, 8am PDT
Duration 30 minutes including Q&A
In this webinar you will learn how I2E Semantic Enrichment
- Enables semantically enriched data to be used by enterprise search platforms
- Increases return on investment in enterprise search deployment
- Enables faster more effective search – increasing findability and going beyond keyword search
- Provides access to the power of natural language processing (NLP)-based text analytics in a simple and effective way
Who should attend?
- Informaticians, Information Professionals, Researchers, Managers in pharma, biotech, healthcare and related industries
- Information Architects
- IT and Operations staff responsible for Enterprise Search
If you would like access to our recorded webinars please fill out our information request form.