When: Tuesday 25th August 2020
Time: 11:00am EDT; 8:00am PDT; 4:00pm BST; 5:00pm CEST.
Duration: 60 minutes.
New sources of unstructured data about members are opening up for payers and health plans. Significant insights can be gained from medical records in PDF format, call center notes and EHR exports, but many of these insights are trapped in text. Enterprise Natural Language Processing (NLP) technologies extract value from these data sets, freeing the insights and features trapped in medical records to improve business processes and efficiency.
In this webinar you will learn how NLP enables you to:
- Power predictive and risk stratification models with disease severity and Social Determinants of Health features
- Improve the efficiency of HEDIS quality measure extraction
- Automate Clinical Review to reduce the manual burden of reviewing medical records
- Support call center analytics to route, classify and track tends in calls
- Assess the disease comorbidities associated with each member to support risk adjustment