Marlborough , United States
Linguamatics, an IQVIA company, delivers market-leading Natural Language Processing (NLP)-based AI technology for high-value knowledge discovery and decision support from unstructured text. We empower our customers to speed up drug development and improve patient outcomes by breaking down data silos, boosting innovation, enhancing quality, and reducing risk and complexity. Linguamatics has been trusted for over 15 years to deliver actionable insights that address the most pressing bench-to-bedside challenges.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Account Manager (Life Sciences) to help drive the growth of our business in the New England, US region. By selling our Text Analytics Software and winning new business from small to medium sized Pharmaceutical and Biotech customers you will be instrumental in ensuring we achieve our company goals.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Develop new business across multiple clients and territories in New England, principally in the pharmaceutical and Biotech industries
- Travel to customer sites and industry events to present the Linguamatics solution and its benefits
- Seek and develop new leads, progress them through the sales cycle, negotiate and close software and professional services deals
- Develop and enhance existing and new customer relationships and proactively develop business opportunities within established customers
- Work closely with other parts of the Linguamatics organization in the US and Europe to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Direct sales experience, including winning new customers and account management in the pharma/biotech sector
- Track record of closing high value deals, and ability to sell at the enterprise level
- Track record of building and maintaining long term customer relationships
- Established contacts in the pharma/biotech industry
- Experience of selling complex technical solutions, including software, SaaS, and professional services, with ability to recognise new business opportunities
- Experience of dealing with multinational organisations
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Education to at least BA/BS level in a relevant discipline
- Ability to travel extensively with a clean or low risk driving license
- Familiarity with search, text mining, analytics, or informatics software desirable
If you're interested in applying for this position, you can do so here.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.