Cambridge CB4 0WG, United Kingdom
Job Title: Admin Assistant
IQVIATM is looking for an Admin Assistant
About the Team
IQVIA is the new name for the merged company of Quintiles and IMS Health. We are a dynamic company with a diverse portfolio, which is dedicated to helping its clients improve their clinical, scientific and commercial results. With approximately 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, IQVIA is in a truly unique position to be able to support companies seeking to improve real-world patient outcomes and enhanced clinical trial outsourcing through treatment innovations, care provision and access. With a broad range of healthcare information, technology and service offerings, IQVIA provide solutions that span clinical to commercial, bringing clients an exceptional opportunity to realize the full potential of innovations and advance healthcare outcomes.
Linguamatics, an IQVIA company, delivers market-leading Natural Language Processing (NLP)-based AI technology for high-value knowledge discovery and decision support from unstructured text. We empower our customers to speed up drug development and improve patient outcomes by breaking down data silos, boosting innovation, enhancing quality, and reducing risk and complexity. Our innovative software brings the power of text mining to the life sciences and healthcare sectors, helping doctors, nurses, and researchers to understand the underlying meaning within the vast quantities of text that they have at their disposal. Our software is trusted by 19 of the top 20 pharma companies worldwide.
Reporting to the Office Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Produces documents; collects, records, sorts and files information; handles mail; prepares routine reports
- Makes travel arrangements; arranges meetings and appointments; responds to inquiries; and operates office equipment.
- Conducts a range of diverse administrative or staff functions, which may include finance, human resources, information technology, planning, supply, and other corporate services.
- Delivers administrative and related support services to the organization.
Skills, Education and Experience Required:
- High school or equivalent diploma
- Minimum of three (3) years administrative or secretarial experience, or equivalent combination of business school/secretarial training and job-related experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of commonly used Microsoft applications, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Strong communication, organizational skills and discretion essential.
- Proven experience within a fast paced organisation delivering efficient and reliable administrative and co-ordination support
- Enthusiastic proactive team player
Please apply here.