Marlborough , United States
Linguamatics, an IQVIA company, is a leading provider of NLP text mining solutions with an emphasis on high value biomedical and healthcare applications. Thanks to a great team and innovative use of natural language processing (NLP) based technology, our software is acknowledged as a leading solution in the pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare industries and is used by 19 of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies, major health systems, academic medical centers and governmental organizations such as the US FDA
Linguamatics, Marlborough, MA
We are seeking a proactive, well-organized and digitally savvy B2B marketing professional to drive sales enablement-related activities. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will take charge of our extensive physical and digital events programs and will work as part of the Business Development team in implementing our marketing communications strategy more broadly via email, website, social etc. to increase awareness, strengthen the brand, and support business growth for Linguamatics NLP.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Support the sales team throughout the sales cycle in identifying customer requirements and demonstrating the value of the Linguamatics solution to the customer.
- Contribute to external customer projects to ensure on-time delivery of projects and project deliverables.
- Project management
- Scoping project requirements for new projects and work with the consulting teams to translate the requirements into actionable tasks.
- Ensuring projects meet mutually agreed upon success criteria and provides the customer with valuable ROI.
- Working within project teams to deliver high quality consulting and project work.
- Assist with deployments of Linguamatics’ enterprise solutions and provide direction and support for customer onboarding.
- Support the customer and ensure their success in using the product to gain maximum ROI.
- Feed customer requirements back to the product development team and help test new software releases.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience, and qualifications:
- Life science, biomedical or similar degree, preferably to postgraduate level or equivalent experience.
- Project management experience with exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A pro-active attitude and ability to work in a team.
- Knowledge of informatics, information management, data science, IT systems.
- Experience of working on life science or healthcare applications, ideally in a commercial or industrial setting.
- Familiarity with text mining, data science methods, and/or enterprise search.
- Understanding of enterprise deployment architectures is a plus.
Those who join us become part of a recognized global leader still willing to challenge the status quo to improve patient care. In RWS, you will have access to the most cutting-edge technology, the largest data sets, the best analytics tools and, in our opinion, some of the finest minds in the Healthcare industry.
You can drive your career at IQVIA and choose the path that best defines your development and success. With exposure across diverse geographies, capabilities, and vast therapeutic and information and technology areas, you can seek opportunities to change and grow without boundaries.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
Apply for this job
Please click here to apply online via IQVIA