Inside Sales Representative, Life Sciences and Healthcare Software
Marlborough, 01752, United States
Linguamatics is a leading provider of AI text analytics solutions with a current emphasis on the pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare domains. One of “30 to watch” in the information industry, and named in KM World’s 100 companies that matter in Knowledge Management, Linguamatics is established globally as a leading solutions provider in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry, and our platform has been adopted by 18 of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies and leading healthcare providers. We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated inside sales representative to support the North American sales team, and help drive the growth of our business.
This is a great starting point for someone interested in a future position in direct sales. We will teach you to develop your skills in software sales and account management. College graduates interested in a sales career, please apply.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Support account managers in their work to drive new business development across multiple clients and territories, principally in the pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare industries
- Foster attendance at events such as seminars, user group meetings, trade shows and webinars
- Contribute to management of leads and contacts in our CRM system, ensuring data quality
- Assist with generation and qualification of new sales leads, and nurture of existing leads and customer accounts
- Build relationships with customers and prospects via telephone, email, etc.
- Promote Linguamatics and its solutions to prospects and existing customers
- Work with the rest of the marketing and inside sales team to support key marketing initiatives and events
- Work closely with other parts of the Linguamatics organization in the US and UK to maximize customer satisfaction
- Ideally 1-2 years relevant experience, including quality lead generation for field sales team particularly in software/high-tech sales. New college graduates are welcome to apply.
- Excellent verbal and written skills. Strong desire to communicate with customers and easy telephone manner
- Based in the Greater Boston area, or willing to relocate
- Education to at least BA/BS level in a relevant discipline preferred
- Understanding of the pharma/biotech and/or healthcare sectors a plus
- Track record of building and maintaining customer relationships
- Familiar with CRM systems, especially SalesForce.com or tech savvy and capable of quickly learning to use new software applications.
- Experience of dealing with multinational organisations helpful
- Familiarity with search, text mining, analytical, informatics software, or software/high tech sales advantageous.
This is an exciting role in a growing company with headquarters in the UK and a rapidly expanding presence in the US, and an opportunity to work with leading organizations in the pharmaceutical, healthcare and other sectors. If you think you have the right skills and experience, and are ready to make an outstanding contribution to the team and the success of our business, please send your resume with a cover letter by email to: