Marketing and Sales Enablement Executive
Cambridge, CB4 0WG, United Kingdom
Linguamatics, an IQVIA company, is looking for a proactive, technically savvy and “hands on” B2B marketing professional to assist with marketing-related activities within Linguamatics. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, they will work as part of the Business Development team in implementing our marketing communications strategy to increase awareness, strengthen Linguamatics NLP brand and support business growth for Linguamatics in multiple markets.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop and manage marketing collateral and sales tools, including creation and editing of newsletters, blogs, slide presentations, product datasheets, white papers, case studies and company brochures
- Develop and execute email campaigns both externally to nurture and generate leads and internally with our quarterly IQVIA newsletter and weekly business development emails
- Work with external agencies, where required, to deliver marketing projects and campaigns, including PPC, creative design/branding and videos
- Execute tailored marketing campaigns to generate leads for the sales team, monitor and report results
- Take ownership and actively optimize Linguamatics website on an ongoing basis to maximize SEO traffic and conversions, and ensure consistent, compelling messaging
- Take ownership and maximize impact of Linguamatics social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Take responsibility for all webinar programs
You will be a technically confident, fast learner with a solid foundation in marketing and the ability to fit into a dynamic software company promoting an innovative product range. Ideally, you will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Educated to degree level (ideally in business/marketing or science/technology) or equivalent commercial experience
- A good understanding of marketing principles
- Experience marketing technical and/or scientific/medical software products, solutions and concepts in a B2B environment, and a desire to get immersed in the practicalities of executing a marketing strategy
- Excellent attention to detail and project management experience
- Experience using a content management system (e.g. Drupal, WordPress)
- Experience optimizing web search results (SEO)
- Experience using marketing automation systems (e.g. Act-On, HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot)
- Practical knowledge of CRM systems such as Salesforce.com, including marketing automation integration and reporting capabilities
- Social media marketing experience
- Proven track record with ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with Adobe creative suite (i.e. InDesign, Photoshop)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including proofreading, document management and reporting
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Experience running PPC campaigns would be an advantage
Those who join us become part of a recognized global leader still willing to challenge the status quo to improve patient care. In RWS, you will have access to the most cutting-edge technology, the largest data sets, the best analytics tools and, in our opinion, some of the finest minds in the Healthcare industry.
You can drive your career at IQVIA and choose the path that best defines your development and success. With exposure across diverse geographies, capabilities, and vast therapeutic and information and technology areas, you can seek opportunities to change and grow without boundaries.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Apply For This Job
Please click here to apply online via IQVIA