Marlborough , United States
Linguamatics, an IQVIA company, delivers market-leading Natural Language Processing (NLP)-based AI technology for high-value knowledge discovery and decision support from unstructured text. We empower our customers to speed up drug development and improve patient outcomes by breaking down data silos, boosting innovation, enhancing quality, and reducing risk and complexity.
Linguamatics has been trusted for over 15 years to deliver actionable insights that address the most pressing bench-to-bedside challenges.
We are seeking a proactive, well-organized and digitally savvy B2B marketing professional to drive sales enablement-related activities. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will take charge of our extensive physical and digital events programs and will work as part of the Business Development team in implementing our marketing communications strategy more broadly via email, website, social etc. to increase awareness, strengthen the brand, and support business growth for Linguamatics NLP.
- Plan and implement a robust webinar and virtual hosted events program in conjunction with the product and marketing teams
- Manage key aspects of company-hosted events, conferences and trade shows, including booking and liaising with venues and suppliers, organizing logistics, managing speakers, adhering to budgets and working with sales and marketing teams to maximize registrations and attendance
- Plan and execute tailored digital campaigns to generate leads for the sales team, monitor and report results
- Work with other members of the business development team to ensure that leads are captured and managed effectively
- Collaborate effectively with wider IQVIA marketing and events teams to maximize success
- Contribute to maintaining and improving the CRM system, including importing/adding new data, updating records and performing necessary cross checks to ensure data integrity
- Develop and manage collateral and sales tools requirements, for example, slide presentations, blogs, product datasheets, white papers, case studies
Manage branding requirements and promotional item stock and organize additional orders
- Work with the Marketing Manager and other key stakeholders to maximize relevant trade press coverage during events
The successful candidate will be a flexible, modern marketer with get-up-and-go initiative, who can balance the management of events with other marketing-related tasks. They should be commercially oriented and have previous events experience in a B2B environment. He/she will ideally have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Expertise and proven success running high quality virtual events, including best-practice utilization of cutting-edge virtual event technologies
- Ability to effectively organize and promote conferences, trade shows, webinars and other marketing activities
- Educated to degree level (ideally in business/marketing or science/technology) or equivalent commercial experience
- A good understanding of marketing principles
- Experience of marketing technical and/or scientific/medical software products, solutions and concepts in a B2B environment
- Experience in managing multiple projects and events at one time
- Budget management
- Proven track record with ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Practical knowledge of CRM systems such as Salesforce.com
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including creating promotional materials, proof-reading, document management and reporting
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
Desired skills & Experience
- Experience of website content management systems, marketing automation tools an advantage
Those who join us become part of a recognized global leader still willing to challenge the status quo to improve patient care. In RWS, you will have access to the most cutting-edge technology, the largest data sets, the best analytics tools and, in our opinion, some of the finest minds in the Healthcare industry.
You can drive your career at IQVIA and choose the path that best defines your development and success. With exposure across diverse geographies, capabilities, and vast therapeutic and information and technology areas, you can seek opportunities to change and grow without boundaries.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
Apply for this job
Please click here to apply online via IQVIA