Cambridge CB4 0WG, United Kingdom
Linguamatics is looking for an experienced professional to manage the development of the natural language product (NLP) Data Factory (https://www.iqvia.com/solutions/real-world-evidence/platforms/nlp-data-factory). You will understand how organisations want to add value to their unstructured data and be well-placed to put the customer’s needs at the heart of the development process. This role would ideally suit someone who understands the software development process and who is interested in ETL and Workflow tools.
You will be part of the IQVIA NLP Product Management team reporting to the Director of Product Strategy. You will have the opportunity to speak to existing users to understand their requirements and you will manage the roadmap for the NLP Data Factory to shape the product to solve the customers’ problems. The Product Management team collaborates closely with Product Development, UX and Go-To-Market teams to ensure that the application works as intended and messages are clearly communicated to the target audience.
- Understand the market need, maintain the roadmap and work closely with the development team to successfully deliver the product and its component parts.
- Work with Account Managers and Application Specialists to define and deliver customer projects; attend customer meetings to understand requirements and ongoing delivery
- Develop an implementation package for customers and workflow developers, and support with documentation, “how to” videos and sample code
- Develop marketing materials, including videos, presentations, and collateral; maintain a demo server.
- Strong product management skills and dedication to product quality.
- A background in life sciences or healthcare is essential.
- Strong technical background with knowledge of Python or other coding language.
- Familiarity with Agile scrum development process.
- Ability to manage a varied workload and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Market research and product marketing experience: You should be able to demonstrate how you’ve been able to understand your market, customers and competition and then apply this information to your growth strategies
- Comfortable in an outward facing role, with a solid ability to communicate with both general and technical audiences
- Familiarity and experience with relational databases would be advantageous
- Familiarity and experience working in data science would be advantageous
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Apply to this role via IQVIA careers page here