Marlborough , United States
Linguamatics, an IQVIA company, is a leading provider of NLP text mining solutions with an emphasis on high value biomedical and healthcare applications. Thanks to a great team and innovative use of natural language processing (NLP) based technology, our software is acknowledged as a leading solution in the pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare industries and is used by 19 of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies, major health systems, academic medical centers and governmental organizations such as the US FDA.
Linguamatics, Marlborough, MA
Linguamatics, an IQVIA company, is a leading provider of text mining solutions with a current emphasis on high value life science, chemistry, healthcare, and biomedical applications. Thanks to a great team, and innovative use of semantic and natural language processing (NLP) based technology, our software is acknowledged as a leading solution in the pharmaceutical, biotech, and healthcare industries and has been adopted by most of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies, leading healthcare organizations, and US government organizations such as the FDA and NASA. We are now looking for a Project Manager in our US Headquarters in Marlborough, MA to take a key role in our fast-growing business. You will be using an exciting blend of NLP text analytics and data science to solve real world problems and help our customers to improve human health and wellbeing.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Overall accountability for the delivery of key client professional services projects, ensuring projects are effectively delivered on-time projects and to customer expectations.
- Monitor and coordinate efforts of cross-functional project teams and project resources within and outside the organization.
- Manage and coordinate several projects in parallel.
- Lead problem solving and resolution efforts on projects.
- Prepare and present project information at internal and external meetings.
- Partner with other Project Managers to develop and implement process improvements.
- Ensure that work is conducted in compliance with standard processes, policies and procedures and meets mutually agreed upon success criteria and project timeline metrics.
- Help the sales team develop proposals for SOWs and RFPs, then work with the consulting teams to translate the requirements into actionable tasks.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience, and qualifications:
- Experienced leading projects for external customer to ensure on-time delivery of projects and project deliverables.
- Experience in owning and managing large and complex projects.
- Strong knowledge of project management methodology and techniques.
- Knowledge of project methodologies and processes, such as Agile, Scrum, Lean, PRINCE2, PMP, Six Sigma.
- Experience of working on life science or healthcare applications, ideally in a commercial or industrial setting.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A pro-active attitude and ability to work in a team.
- Desirable attributes
- Familiarity with text mining, data science methods, enterprise search, IT architecture.
- Experience using software tools for professional services automation and customer relationship management, such as NetSuite OpenAir and Salesforce.
Those who join us become part of a recognized global leader still willing to challenge the status quo to improve patient care. In RWS, you will have access to the most cutting-edge technology, the largest data sets, the best analytics tools and, in our opinion, some of the finest minds in the Healthcare industry.
You can drive your career at IQVIA and choose the path that best defines your development and success. With exposure across diverse geographies, capabilities, and vast therapeutic and information and technology areas, you can seek opportunities to change and grow without boundaries.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
Apply for this job
Please click here to apply online via IQVIA