Sales Director, Northeast Healthcare Sales
, United States
Linguamatics, an IQVIA™ company, is a leading provider of NLP text mining solutions with an emphasis on high value biomedical and healthcare applications. Thanks to a great team and innovative use of natural language processing (NLP) based technology, our software is acknowledged as a leading solution in the pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare industries and is used by most of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies, major health systems and academic medical centers and governmental organizations such as the FDA and NIH. We are now looking for an experienced account manager to help drive the growth of our business in the Northeastern US.
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Sales Director, Northeast Healthcare Sales
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Work within the US sales organization to drive and optimize sales performance for the Linguamatics NLP Platform.
- Develop new business from sales of software and services across multiple clients in the territory within the Healthcare sector
- Travel to customer sites and industry events to present the Linguamatics solution and its benefits
- Seek and develop new leads, progress them through the sales cycle, negotiate and close licensing and professional services deals
- Develop and enhance existing and new customer relationships and proactively identify and develop support business opportunities within established customers to help them meet their goals
- Work closely with other parts of the Linguamatics and IQVIA organizations in the US and globally to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Achieve individual annual sales target based on selling to Healthcare clients across the offering suite to attain revenue and meet quotas as assigned.
- Deploy extensive external and internal networking to develop contacts and engage with your defined portfolio of clients to drive your opportunity pipeline e.g. generating leads
- Support the build out of account plans, and develop / evolve client specific account strategies
- Partner with Global Account Managers to engage C-suite and key influencers and budget holders within client base
- Assess any additional client potential within white space analysis to directly drive revenue & growth
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area with substantial experience in the healthcare industry including:
- Direct software sales experience, including winning new customers and account management in the healthcare sector
- Leadership experience
- Track record of closing high value software deals, and ability to sell at the enterprise level
- Track record of building and maintaining long term customer relationships
- Established contacts in the healthcare industry
- Experience of selling complex technical solutions, including software, SaaS, and professional services, with ability to recognize new business opportunities
- Experience of dealing with multinational organizations
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and to plan, communicate and execute a business growth strategy for a given territory
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to travel extensively with a clean or low risk driving license
- Familiarity with search, text mining, analytics, or informatics software desirable
- Location in the US Northeast, preferably in the Boston area
Executing efficiently, Generating leads, Communication Skills, Leadership skills, Relationship Building Skills Influencing Outcomes, Negotiating Skills, Organizational Skills, Planning Skills, Presentation Skills, Marketplace and Industry Knowledge, Matrix Management Skills, Problem Solving Skills, Sensitive to local Cultural/Business issues, Team Orientation, Vision and Direction.
This is a challenging and exciting role in a dynamic, rapidly expanding, UK and US- based company with an opportunity to work with top organizations in the pharmaceutical, healthcare and other industries. If you think you have the right skills and experience, and are ready to make an outstanding contribution to the team and the success of our business, we'd love to hear from you.
Moving healthcare forward. Together.
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
Apply For This Job