Raleigh , United States
Linguamatics, an IQVIA company, is a leading provider of NLP text mining solutions with an emphasis on high value biomedical and healthcare applications. Thanks to a great team and innovative use of natural language processing (NLP) based technology, our software is acknowledged as a leading solution in the pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare industries and is used by 19 of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies, major health systems, academic medical centers and governmental organizations such as the US FDA.
We are seeking a Sales Operations Manager to drive NLP Business Operations and support Business Development activities. Reporting to the Director of Operations, this brand-new role will drive activities including opportunity management, forecasting and client contracting. This is a rare opportunity to shape an operational role in our technology business.
We seek highly motivated and accountable people looking for opportunities to positively impact the business and be part of the solution. At IQVIA, we look at individuals with a focus on continuous learning and career development.
- Drives and leads the effective implementation of sales operations initiatives such as opportunity management tracking and forecasting, client contracting, professional services tracking and forecasting, customer relationship management, sales training/development, and infrastructure projects.
- Ensures that opportunities are correctly set up in IQVIA CRM and support updates
- Maintains the revenue achievement roadmap, collaborating with sales teams for key opportunity status update
- Removes issues hindering the implementation of sales operations initiatives ensuring coordination between local and regional sales operations teams.
- Supports the preparation and maintenance of client contracts, monitoring client contract status and movement of contract from creation to execution.
- Ensures discussions with client representatives and IQVIA functions on business/legal issues associated with client contracts progress effectively and without undue delay, effectively escalating ‘stuck’ or ‘at risk’ contracts. Seeks innovative solutions within approved process.
- Coordinates sales operations activities with other business teams and functions, as appropriate.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives intended to improve sales operations and business operations
- Provides feedback to management teams.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Degree in Life Science, Business Management or related field
- Relevant sales operations experience
- Extensive knowledge of IQVIA offerings and pharmaceutical industry
- Thorough understanding of contract language and its impact
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent follow-up/responsiveness
- Demonstrated ability to perform multiple tasks effectively
Apply for this job
Please click here to apply online via IQVIA