, United States
Responsible for the on-time completion of service delivery, managed services, or implementation oriented client projects in the Data Science space. Coordinates with cross-functional teams (onshore/ offshore) to achieve project delivery success. Identifies and elevates potential new business opportunities. Provides Technical Leadership to the project team. This is a hands-on role where the candidate will be expected to be capable of planning the work but also execute it partially, or in coordination with others.
• Reviews and analyzes client requirements/problems.
• Participates/leads teams in the design, development and delivery of technology/service based projects or components of larger, complex projects.
• Proposes and delivers cost effective solutions to meet these requirements.
• Performs independent research to assist in the identification of client issues and develop client specific solutions.
• Recommends improvements and alternative solutions.
• Provides follow-up with internal and/or external client to ensure client satisfaction.
• Proactively develops broader and deeper knowledge of technology/services solutions and trends in the Data Science space.
• Ability to manage work streams, assigning tasks and driving them to completion. May assist with business development activities.
• Acts as an internal champion for DevOps best practices in an Agile environment.
• Maintains and improves existing Ansible playbooks and other technical resources to enhance ability to deploy complex solutions.
• Supports software installations, configuration, and maintenance for our customers both on-premise and in the Cloud
• Mentors and helps other members of the team, empowering and inspiring them to succeed.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• 3–5 years of related experience in consulting or services delivery, ideally in pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry Req
• Strong technical solution architecture / design or development experience desired.
• Track record putting together reliable, complex, secure, high performance and scalable solutions for production environments.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
• Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
• Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area desired.
• Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills.
• Technologies that will help you succeed in the role:
• Solid knowledge of Linux Operations (CentOS/RHEL)
• Cloud (AWS, Azure); Containers (Docker, Kubernetes);
• Automation (Ansible, bash, python)
• DevOps (Git, Jenkins, Artifactory) and Agile Methodologies
• SQL Databases and ETL Pipelines
• Solid understanding of networking concepts, security and troubleshooting
Apply For This Job
Please click Here to apply!