I2E is particularly strong in its ability to answer a wide range of questions, from apparently simple open queries to questions that need advanced linguistic analytics. For example:
what treatments are being used for breast cancer?
what positive comments have been made by a group of opinion leaders about my product?
which of my patients are smokers or former smokers
do I have freedom to operate for my chemical lead series?
Results are structured, like information in a database. So you can visualize them in many different ways, such as html tables, interaction networks, mind maps, charts, and so on.
It's also a great productivity tool. According to customers, I2E gets to actionable results at least 10 times faster than a traditional keyword search. In many cases, I2E will produce successful results for projects that would otherwise be impossible or intractable.
With interfaces for both occasional and expert users, I2E addresses the needs of people across the enterprise. Optimized queries can be saved and published for use by less experienced users, thus leveraging expert knowledge.
I2E now has a quarterly release cycle, so that user get the benefits of new features and capabilities sooner. You can see new features in the latest release of the software below.
I2E is used widely by knowledge-driven organizations, large and small, including seventeen of the top twenty global pharmaceutical companies, leading cancer institutes and many more.
"The first thing that captured our attention was Linguamatics’ flexibility and support for analyzing and correctly interpreting completely new research questions and producing accurate results … excellent linguistic processing and terminology disambiguation."
- Intuitive, interactive querying based on natural language processing (NLP): quickly interpreting the meaning of unstructured text sources and returning high value, relevant results
- Search engine approach: to build and refine queries on-the-fly and return the results in real time
- Intuitive reporting: presenting extracted information in a structured form, that is easy to analyze, with drill-down to supporting evidence
- Domain knowledge plug-in: enhancing semantic search capabilities using taxonomies, thesauri and ontologies
- Powerful chemistry-enabled text mining allows you to identify facts for structurally-similar chemical compounds
- Web Services API (I2E WSAPI)
- I2E incorporates a comprehensive RESTful Web Services API that gives access to the majority of the functions in I2E
- Users can create new, customized interfaces to I2E that are tailored to different types of use and specific projects
Ways to deploy I2E
There are three ways to access the power of I2E text mining platform.
I2E Enterprise - our on-premise solution. Here the software and data is hosted internally and can be linked to any ontologies/vocabularies and any content required.
I2E OnDemand - our cloud-based solution. Here the software and data is hosted by Linguamatics. We can provide access to standard content sets and custom content depending on the level of service required.
Hybrid Combination - you can also access I2E via a hybrid combination of I2E Enterprise and I2E OnDemand using Linguamatics Connected Data Technology: our unique federated text mining architecture.