KNIME, the Konstanz Information Miner, is an open source data analytics, reporting and integration platform. KNIME integrates various components for machine learning and data mining through its modular data pipelining concept.
I2E KNIME Nodes allow integration of Linguamatics I2E advanced NLP-based text mining capabilities into KNIME workflows. The I2E KNIME Nodes consist of a discrete set of components providing access to I2E indexing and querying, as well as the discovery of available resources. These Nodes can be used to build a workflow designed to automate repeatable I2E tasks or to make use of KNIME and other third party developed Nodes for pre and post-processing information.
The I2E KNIME Nodes use the I2E Web Services Application Programming Interface (WSAPI) to connect to any accessible I2E Server.
The benefits of using I2E KNIME Nodes:
- Enables your workflow to support faster and better business decisions using agile high performance text mining and text analytics
- Easy integration into your overall workflow
- Get up and running quickly.
- Embedded help text for all Nodes.
- Easy to configure and customize to your own needs
- Allows I2E to be integrated with your other business applications
Find out more about KNIME (external site).