Webinar: 5 ways Healthcare Providers can gain value with Natural Language Processing
As healthcare evolves towards value-based care many healthcare organizations are realizing the value of unstructured data - because many important contributing factors on why patients are improving or worsening are often hidden away in text. Better patient outcomes are reliant on the combination of the unstructured data with the structured to give a true 360-degree view of the patient. Significant insights can be gained from clinician notes within medical records, Electronic Health Record (EHR) attachments such as radiology and pathology reports, and laboratory reports. Enterprise Natural Language Processing (NLP) technologies are needed to support the many varied applications that require input from these clinical documents and reports - freeing the insights and features trapped in EHRs to improve patient outcomes and increase clinician efficiency.
In this webinar you will learn how NLP enables you to:
- Improve the efficiency of quality reporting and disease registry processes, reducing manual chart review
- Augment patient safety and quality initiatives such as screening radiology reports for early signs of cancer
- Automate prior authorization to streamline the payer approval process
- Power predictive and risk stratification models with social determinants of health (SDOH) features
- Enhance clinical research and real-world evidence projects with faster cohort selection and analysis