Time: 8:00am PST, 11:00am EST, 4:00pm GMT, 5:00pm CET
Duration: 60 minutes
In Healthcare, Natural Language Processing is no longer a “nice to have” but a “need to have”. With ever increasing volumes of data trapped in unstructured sources such as pathology reports, radiology reports and discharge summaries, rapid effective access to the knowledge buried in such documents is essential to both do no harm and maximize patient benefits.
From population health to precision medicine, NLP is a key tool for turning messy unstructured data into high value content for clinical decision support. This webinar will demonstrate the importance of Natural Language Processing (AI-NLP) and key areas where it can add benefit in healthcare.
What will you learn?
During the webinar we will review how NLP can reduce manual effort and provide support across multiple areas in Healthcare including:
- Identifying health inequities: Social Determinants of Health
- Improving Risk Adjustment
- Uncovering true disease burden: Driving population health initiatives
- Computational Phenotyping in rare disease and oncology
- NLP driven feature generation for machine learning