Portals: Harness the Power of Natural Language Processing to Search Across your Data Silos
The Challenge of Searching across Silos of Text Data
In the pharmaceutical industry, critical information is often “locked away” in textual reports within data silos. Enterprise search tools can provide some access, but the issue with keyword search is search recall and precision are low, and the user has considerable work to do once the results are returned in order to gain any actionable insight.
How can internal information be searched effectively?
Linguamatics Natural language processing (NLP) can overcome this challenge by extracting structured facts from unstructured documents.
Customizable search portals
Portals provide effective, easy-to-use access to powerful, NLP-based text mining, to empower a broad base of users. You can access the flexible framework to tailor your Portal to suit specific business needs across life science and healthcare organizations. With Linguamatics Web Portals, custom search interfaces give end-users effortless access to deep NLP capabilities, right from their web browser. Users should spend less time searching and more time analyzing and using the information they find.
- Users can access extensive ontologies, normalization, pre-written Smart queries, etc.;
- Customizable, easy-to-use interface can be configured and branded;
- Federated search across multiple sources;
- Hosted internally or on our OnDemand cloud infrastructure.
Portals allow end-users to:
- Find more, and more relevant, results than keyword search;
- Cover both internal and public domain data in a single search;
- Filter, curate, export and share tabular format results;
- Work within an organization-branded interface, behind your firewall;
Portals can improve access to:
- Clinical investigator brochures;
- Voice of the customer / customer call feeds;
- Safety documents;
- Linguamatics Content Store;
- Internal document stores, such as Documentum
Increase productivity by broadening the use of NLP across teams. Empower employees with access to knowledge rather than consulting experts. To learn more about how Web Portals can be applied to your organization, download the datasheet below.