Linguamatics' patent mining solution builds on the core capabilities of our market leading text mining engine, I2E.
It provides large-scale text mining of full-text patents from the world’s major patent organizations, including the USPTO, EPO and WIPO. The solution enables powerful NLP-based analysis over tens of millions of full text documents in real time.
The solution consists of:
- I2E, Linguamatics’ market-leading agile NLP (Natural Language Processing)-based text mining software
- An index of full text patent applications and grants from leading patent offices around the world (USPTO, WIPO, EPO).
It provides a cost-effective, accessible, high performance text mining capability to rapidly extract facts and relationships from a comprehensive patent document set, to support business-critical decision-making within your organisation.
- Best-of-breed text mining software hosted on the cloud
- Resource library containing off the shelf queries designed for patent content
- Easily extract numerical information including amounts, concentrations, percentages and other measurements
- Ability to search tables
- Control over highlighting and results format
- Automatically recognize and extract concepts such as companies, drugs, diseases, genes and chemicals from within the document
- Ability to create customized queries
- Automatic software updates
- Comprehensive set of vocabularies
Learn more about Patent Landscape Reporting and Analysis.