When: Tuesday, March 5 2019| Time: 9.30am – 2.00pm
Where: University of Illinois, Chicago, Student Center West – Thompson Room, 828 South Wolcott Avenue, Chicago IL
Join Linguamatics at the University of Illinois, Chicago for a complimentary seminar on Tuesday, March 5, 2019. Life Science and Healthcare industry leaders will share their real-life use cases on how NLP technology is improving patient outcomes and unlocking key insights from unstructured text.
Learn about real-life NLP text mining examples including:
- Extracting insights from EHR, patient portals and call center notes for real world evidence data
- NLP and precision medicine; mining for genotype-phenotype associations, and assessing Variants of Unknown Significance
- Text mining for drug safety, bench to bedside. Break down legacy safety silos and extract key insights from ELN, LIMS or Documentum repositories
- Using NLP to generate actionable insights for medical affairs from real world data
- Supporting patient safety net, prior authorization and other real-time NLP applications
- HEDIS quality metrics extraction to reduce manual chart review
- NLP in oncology including tumor characteristics and biomarkers
Learn more about the event by viewing the agenda.
Registration is free, but space is limited and sign up is required.