Dinner event: Driving Biopharma Innovation with AI & NLP
Date: October 24, 2019
Where? Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse, Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Linguamatics is hosting a private life sciences dinner event on October 24, 2019 at Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse in the Seaport from 6:30-9:00pm. Network with other industry leaders, and discuss AI/NLP challenges and opportunities in the pharmaceutical and biotech arena. During the evening our panel of speakers will take a deep dive into how to make the most of unstructured data, and will share innovative AI/NLP use cases.
- Matthew Crawford - Senior Principal Scientist, Pfizer
- Stuart Murray - Director, Informatics, Agios
- Cao Xiao - Director, Machine Learning, IQVIA
- Jimeng Sun - Associate Professor, Georgia Tech
- John Brimacombe - Senior Director, Practice Lead - NLP, Linguamatics
Discussions will cover:
- Fast mover strategies for deploying AI/NLP to identify promising new drugs
- Applying AI to enhance clinical trial analytics
- Using AI/ML for outcomes analysis and mining Real World Evidence (RWE)
The event will be interactive, with opportunities to share your views on using Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing to drive industry innovation.
To register for the dinner please use the form below or contact Greg Carmichael by email at email@example.com