NLP: Big Data Mining for Healthcare - Hosted by Mercy
When: Thursday, September 27, 2018 | Time: 9.30am - 3.30pm
Where: Mercy Virtual Care Center, 15740 S Outer Forty Road, Chesterfield, MO 63017, US
Join Linguamatics and Mercy for a complimentary seminar on Thursday, September 27. Healthcare industry leaders from Mercy, Washington University and Linguamatics will share their real-life use cases on how NLP technology is improving patient outcomes and unlocking key insights from unstructured text.
Learn about real-life text mining examples including:
- Extracting EMR for real world evidence data
- Supporting patient safety net, prior authorization and other real-time NLP applications
- NLP in oncology including tumor characteristics and biomarkers
- HEDIS quality metrics extraction to reduce manual chart review
- NLP and precision medicine; mining for phenotypes and assessing Variants of Unknown Significance
Register for free and join the waitlist now to be approved!