Time: 10:30am PDT, 1:30pm EDT, 6:30pm BST, 7:30pm CEST
Duration: 60 minutes
Join Us for Risk Adjustment in the Age of AI: Empowering Efficiency with NLP
Join health care expert, Calum Yacoubian, MD, as he discusses the opportunity and value available to health care organizations who embrace technologies such as Natural Language Processing (NLP) in their practice. NLP has been widely adopted across many industries for several years, but the use and uptake in health care payers has been slower. However, with the increasing volume and complexity of data generated in the health care industry, and the sharing of data facilitated by the 21st Century Cures Act, NLP has now become a must-have technology.
With the increase in data availability is coupled with rising compliance pressures from CMS in areas such as risk adjustment (most notably the recently announced final rule for risk adjustment data validation (RADV), it is now more important than ever for health care organizations to adopt stringent process, aided by technology, to maintain a complete, traceable and accurate audit log of member data that supports submitted claims.
In this webinar, we will explore the key concepts, benefits and challenges of incorporating AI and NLP in risk adjustment, as well as other key areas these technologies can add benefit such as population health and health equity.
- NLP and AI in Risk Adjustment
- NLP as a Core Competency for Health Care Organizations
- NLP and AI in Health Equity and Population Health
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Learn how to increase productivity and accuracy in risk adjustment using NLP
- Discover how AI and technology ensure compliance and help maintain resilience to audit
- Realize the value of NLP beyond risk adjustment in areas such as social determinants of health
This webinar is designed to specifically benefit those with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Risk Adjustment leaders – eg VP of Risk, quality and compliance
- Director/VP of Clinical Analytics
- Chief Data Scientist
- Clinical Documentation Specialists
- VP of Health Equity/Population Health
Registration for this webinar is free for RISE Association members. If you are from a health plan or provider organization, you can join the association for free.