Washington DC: Life Science and Healthcare NLP-based AI Seminar - Hosted by Georgetown University and Linguamatics
When: Thursday, April 4, 2019 | Time: 9.30am - 2.30pm
Where: Harvey Amphitheater in Georgetown University School of Medicine's Medical Dental Building.
Join Linguamatics and Georgetown University for a complimentary seminar on Thursday, April 4. Healthcare industry leaders will share their real-life use cases on how NLP technology is improving patient outcomes and unlocking key insights from unstructured text.
Learn about real-life text mining examples including:
- Extracting EMR for real world evidence data
- Supporting patient safety net, prior authorization and other real-time NLP applications
- NLP in oncology including tumor characteristics and biomarkers
- HEDIS quality metrics extraction to reduce manual chart review
- NLP and precision medicine; mining for phenotypes and assessing Variants of Unknown Significance
Registration is free, but space is limited and sign up is required.
Senior Associate Dean, Georgetown University Medical Center
Director of application development, Drexel University College of Medicine
SVP, Product Development and Government Healthcare, Secure Exchange Solutions
Lead Research Scientist, National Committee for Quality Assurance