Biotech event: iScite Lunch & Learn
When: Wednesday 27th November 2019
Time: 12:00-1:00pm GMT
Duration: 60 minutes.
Are you trying to accelerate your research without having to read 50,000+ documents?
Want to try out a new AI-powered search to get to answers more quickly, drill down results and present your findings?
Also fancy some pizza?
Then come along to our biotech drop-in Lunch & Learn session, where we will introduce – iScite – AI powered landscaping. You will have an opportunity to:
- Try out an innovative new search platform, that accesses MEDLINE, PubMed Central, ClinicalTrials.gov, FDA Drug Labels and global Patent abstracts
- Get two weeks free evaluation of iScite
- Network with peers, meet the experts and ask questions to the team
- Give your feedback and input into future development of iScite
- Grab some free pizza!
Here is a quick overview of iScite benefits vs standard search tools. iScite enables you to:
- Gain a quick understanding of a specific topic and get answers, over multiple sources at the same time, to questions like:
- How does my favourite gene impact disease XYZ?
- What adverse events are reported for drug class XYZ?
- What biomarkers (hypothetical or confirmed) are reported for a given disease?
- How many patients were in studies for a given disease?
- Who is publishing, researching, or filing patents around a particular gene or disease area?
- Understand the relationships, not just co-occurrence (e.g. the difference between drug TREATS disease and drug CAUSES disease)
- Drill down quickly with interactive filtering of results
- Find comparable results with normalization of dosages, concepts etc.
- Summarize results and visualize with charts & graphs