A Scientific Search Breakthrough – iScite by Linguamatics
When: Weds, June 13, 2018
Time: 8:00 - 8:30am (PST) | 11:00 - 11:30am (EDT) | 4:00 - 4:30pm (BST) | 5:00 - 5.30pm (CEST)
Length: 30 minutes
This 30-minute webinar will give you an overview and demonstration of Linguamatics AI powered scientific search engine: iScite, created for scientists and researchers.
Eighty percent of biomedical data is unstructured, and today's researchers struggles with manual methods for search and analysis amidst the growing volume of relevant data – patents, literature articles, abstracts and more. Scientists and clinicians in biomedical, government and research organizations are often frustrated with the search platforms and tools they use to provide the vital scientific information they need for decision support.
iScite is an award-winning breakthrough innovation in scientific search, putting the precision and power of Linguamatics AI based text analytics directly into the hands of scientists. Using its innovative Answer Routing Engine, iScite guides you rapidly through the vast and complex information landscape, directly to the most relevant, business-critical insights.
What will you learn?
- How AI powered scientific search, using Natural Langage Processing (NLP), gets you to answers not documents
- How iScite can be used in day-to-day research and development, to speed up your scientific search
- How you can access and benefit from iScite today
Who should attend?
- Scientists, researchers and team leaders
- In drug discovery and development groups, informatics, clinical, scientific affairs